Monday, March 9, 2015

The School Run Beauty Ally: Origins VitaZing SPF 15























A few years ago MakeupByTiffanyD mentioned how great this tinted moisturizer was. After putting my hands on it and giving it a try, it quickly became my favorite go-to moisturizer. It is quick and easy, perfect for the school run. It leaves your skin hydrated and protected (SPF 15) while giving it a very subtle even look.  

After cleansing my face I apply Origins Vita Zing with my fingers (the same way you would with a regular moisturizer), a slightly colored lip balm like Nivea cherry and that is all I do! I feel like It makes my skin seem more even and the amount of time I put into it are only seconds. 

I especially love the energy boosting part! Maybe it's the mangosteen but the delicate scent (that quickly disappears) is very refreshing and energizing so early in the morning. In addition, I feel like I did something to look decent as opposed to just brushing my teeth and getting breakfasts and backpacks ready. 

What products do you use when you don´t have that much time in the morning? 





*This post is not sponsored. I truly recommend it!



Post a Comment