Tuesday, April 21, 2015

A Spring & Summer Fragrance in the Best Purse Spray Bottle




Have you tried Elie Saab, Le Parfum? If you are looking for a happy, floral, and delicate scent, this one may be it. I use it mainly during spring and summer. It's floral, fresh, feminine and just elegant. The description of the scent reads "sparkling facets of mandarin tree blossom, gardenia and vetiver that blend harmoniously with warm honey rose." The golden, purse spray comes with two refills of 0.67 oz each.



Besides the fragrance being cool and different the bottle in which this version comes, is so ingenious, and may be, my favorite thing about this perfume. I like that you have to twist for it to open and close. It's such a beautiful and convenient way to carry perfume in my bag! 

The bottle has a very sleek and modern design that is reminiscent of a top technology device, so my kids joke about it. They hum the Mission Impossible movie song, while taking the spray out of my purse, pretending to open it in a top-secret-gadget kind of way. Sort of a secret weapon from 007. As you can see, to me, it's even fun to use. 





































Do you have a favorite perfume for the spring and summer months? Which one is it? 


P.S.  My YouTube driven purchases, and My Tried and Trusted (aka favorites)

*Not sponsored.


.
Post a Comment