Tuesday, April 28, 2015

La Roche-Posay: 2 Sunscreens, an Eye Concentrate and a Lip Repairing Cream



I know, it's hard to believe my La Roche-Posay posts are not sponsored because I keep featuring them! Truth be told, I really like their products and, so far, they have worked very well on my face without a fail.

Over the years, I've become a fan of La Roche-Posay products. I'd heard about the brand before but never had tried it, just because the price range was a bit higher up than what I was willing to spend on skin care.

A few years passed, and I saw Lisa Eldridge on youtube talking about La Roche-Posay, among other brands, that she recommended in the video. So, coming from her, the expert!, I gave it a try and really liked it. As if that weren't enough, my dermatologist gave them her seal of approval. That is when I decided to increase my budget for the skin care area!

Like I said in my previous post, My YouTube driven purchases # 2, this is a brand that specializes in sensitive skin. You can trust that its components will be good to you, that won't cause break outs, or give any type of bad reactions to the skin, so you can understand why I recommend them too.

Whenever I need a specific cream, or sunscreen, for myself or my family, I first go to my local Pharmacy, and look through La Roche-Posay's line, just because it has given me very good results. Today, for example, I bought a lip cream called Ceralip, lip repair cream by La Roche-Posay, for my boys who usually have dry lips.



I first tested it on me. It's a clear gel, very gentle and it doesn't have any scent. It's hydrating but it absorbs quickly. I am counting on every one of these reasons to get my kids to let me put this cream on their lips. You know how fussy kids can be, especially boys, about creams and lotions! Will report back on how it helps their currently dry lips. Check out my instagram and my more recently acquired account on twitter (be warned) @eclecticalu and follow me for updates! :)





























Their Sunscreen is my favorite for summer. These ones on the picture above are great for combination to oily skin, although if you have dry skin you can use the one on the right, which is not as matte as the other one. First hydrate/nourish, then apply sunscreen.

Anthelios XL Matte extreme fluid is great for combination to oily skin because it is completely matte. I am using my second tube now. It has high protection and it worked perfectly during summer. The only thing that may bother some people (not me!) is that it leaves a white cast on your face. You can always use a BB cream or a tinted moisturizer over it if you are concerned about this. I usually go for Origins Tinted Moisturizer like I said in the School run post. However, if you apply it carefully you can minimize the "pale face" look.

Anthelios XL Tinted fluid is also great for combination skin because is matte but not as much as the other one. This one has a light tint and you can avoid the paler look using this option. I use them both and are great at avoiding possible sun damage.























I finally found a hydrating treatment for my under eye area that is not anti-wrinkle. I was looking, for the longest time, for and eye concentrate like this. Hydraphase Intense Yeux is super hydrating, anti-eye bags, and anti-fatigue. I've been using it for a month now and I am very happy with the results. The skin under the eyes feels stronger and not as fragile and dry as before. It doesn't have any scent, which I prefer, and it keeps the area very hydrated.

Have you ever tried these products? What do you think ?



P.S. A Mother's Day Gift Suggestion




Post a Comment