Friday, April 24, 2015

YouTube Driven Purchases # 2

























I recently wrote a post about YouTube, and its effect on us, listeners / watchers / subscribers. Since it was quite popular, here on my blog, I decided to continue down the same road today.

These women can have an impact on: what products and tools we get, what make-up to try, what skin care brands to use, or even what books to read. You tube, if used well, has become a source of information, so relevant, that can shape our buying decisions.

Anyways, here are a few of my, above mentioned, repercussions of YouTube on my decisions when buying things!





First up, tools: nail clippers, nail polishes, brushes, buffers, and the list goes on.





























Lisa Eldridge has been a great influence on my purchases, not only the ones showed above. Her channel also gives all sorts of useful tips. For instance, I was introduced, by her videos, to the concept of diy face massaging and its benefits, there's an excellent video she made about it. Or even, an extensive guide on things you can do for your skin during a long flight, and many other equally valuable tips and tricks..

La Roche Posay is a great quality brand. These products do exactly what they promise on the bottles and are very good for my skin. I decided to give it a try, a few years ago, because both, Lisa Eldridge, and Ruth Crilly at A Model Recommends said that it was worth the try. My question is: would I be writing about La Roche Posay today if it weren't for youtube? I doubt it.































Miss Glamorazzi, in spite of being so young, she has been around for a while now. Ingrid, is in her early twenties, and she has evolved, and grown so much so, as to make a living from producing videos about make-up, fashion, food and recipes, and other topics, as well. Her New York videos are my favorite to watch and I recommend them, very well done Ingrid! She has talked about many products but every time I think of brands like Victoria's Secret, Covergirl or Maybelline her name comes to my mind. Pretty powerful.

The same happens with Anna Saconne, or Saconne-Joly. Her husband has a very popular YouTube channel called the Saconnejolys, where you get a daily front row seat of their lives. They are such a sweet, fun and down to earth family. Friendliest friend here! (That's how they call their subscribers). Ana is a fan of Estee Lauder. And since watching her, using products by this a brand, I got a few that I really like. Again, YouTube in my purchases! And it's all right, because these are all great recommendations.

Caroline Hirons is the skin care expert on the YouTube world. Her channel and blog are a great resource for learning about brands and products worth buying. She also explains skin care in the simplest way possible, so I learned a lot through her.

Organized like Jen, Jennifer Ross, is the reason why I have a much more organized home now, and why I make spinach squares! However, the main purchase I did after watching one of her videos was a book by Oh Joy! called Blog Inc. 




After reading this book, I decided to write my own blog. So, I have a lot to thank them, and you wouldn't be reading this, if it weren't for Jennifer Ross and Oh Joy! Aha, there! See how cool YouTube can be? That is, if you like my blog. Which, by the way, if you do, please enter your email on the right to follow it! Thank you very much.

I am curious to know if you have bought things or done things because of YouTube, and also, what are your thoughts about all this? 



P.S. A spring & summer fragrance in the best spray bottle and My YouTube driven purchases # 1
Post a Comment