Friday, May 22, 2015

A Rather Summery Fall



We've been experiencing the most lovely fall. Temperatures have been in the 70s ( 21ºC) with a peek of 77ºF (25ºC) today.

I' m planning on going for walks this weekend and I am counting on the boys to take their bikes for a ride. During the heat of the summer it's been too much of an exhausting exercise to do. What will you be doing this weekend? And, one more question, is it Spring where you live?


It's been such a nice weather lately. Fall is definitely my favorite season, but this time around it has been warmer than usual. Trees look amazing right now. Judging by my Instagram feed, I've been a little mono thematic with leaves falling and them being red, green and yellow all in one tree cup. It's one of nature's best works of art.

Here are a few pics that prove me right.


 Leaves...



More leaves, if you want to know the inside story of these leaves on the floor, check out my Instagram. I love sweet gum trees. Red leaves!


























This picture shows my own carpet of basswood leaves, the last one is a neighbor's tree. I've been stopping for pictures way too often. 


















Have a great weekend!

Painting by Martha Belen (aka my mom)


P.S. 4 Recommendations for the long weekend,  A great vacation at Cabana Bay Beach Resort at Universal Studios and Your Thinking, Your View of the World.







Post a Comment