Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Do you Use Face Masks?



I have only started using them about a year ago, but if I'd known before how great they can be to your skin, I would have started earlier. They can make a big difference in the way your skin looks and most importantly, the way it feels. Have you ever tried any of these? Let me know! Here are two face masks that I like to use whenever my skin is dull, tired or in need of serious help! 



If only I could get Que Bella face masks where I live!! I realize I'm being a bit dramatic here, but I want to emphasize that you need to put your hands on these face masks if you live in the U.S., or in a country, unlike mine, that actually allows reasonable import of products.

I digress, anyway... I've only tested the lavender one by Que Bella which I got a couple of months ago during my last trip to the U.S. Let me just tell you that these face masks will be first on my to-buy list next time I travel.



The best thing about the Relaxing one? The lavender scent, and the surprisingly clean feeling and glow it leaves on your skin. Surprisingly, because an aromatherapy face mask could lead you to believe that its' most important purpose is to infuse your senses with the lovely scent of lavender oil, pamper and relax. But, it is not only relaxing, it also does a very good job at improving your skin. I was pleasantly surprised when I took it off and saw the results. (Check out my Instagram for a picture of me, happy, and amazed at the results, after I used this face mask) My skin felt fresh, clean, and glowing. 

This extremely pleasant face mask has 80% of natural ingredients and contains nutrients, such as Dead Sea mud and antioxidants that help soothe and renew your skin. If you are too sensitive to smells and scents this specific aromatherapy mask can be too much to handle. Having said that, I am a bit sensitive, but this one smells divine so it didn't bother me, at all. I really liked it and, great news, I still have product inside the 15 g / 0.5 fl oz. pouch for two more uses!


Lancome's Pure Empreinte, purifying mineral mask with white clay, is great for the summer months, if you have combination/oily skin. It is perfect for those days when your skin feels like it needs a good cleanse. This specific face mask leaves your skin squeaky clean and fresh! It's more expensive than what I would like it to be, but It gets the job done. 

Please, remember to moisturize immediately after use because it can strip your skin of its natural oils. And also, don't leave it for more than 5 minutes or it could be very drying.

I use this clay mask whenever I break out and want to clean my face thoroughly bringing my combination skin back to normal. I don't think clay is good for dry skin, though. Wearing it all over your face may be too much. You could use it specifically over pimples or zits to dry them out. 

So, do you use face masks? Which ones? I could use your recommendations, thank you!


P.S. My YouTube driven purchases , 10 steps to an at home manicure and La Roche-Posay: Sunscreens, lip and eye creams.

Post a Comment