Friday, May 22, 2015

4 Recommendations for the Long Weekend





As I mentioned in A Summery Fall, where I posted a lot of my fall pictures, I will be making a point to enjoy the lovely fall weather this weekend. 

Here are a few links I've been wanting to share with you for a while now. With the long weekend ahead, I felt like this could be a good opportunity to do so. 

This is a golden Ted Talk, by Matthieu Ricard: The Habits of Happiness. 


I've been listening to this song on repeat for two months. what can I say It's the perfect song, a true work of art. The woods, by Hollow Coves. Tell me if you like it!




9 benefits of warm water and lemon in the morning

This video was sent to me by my dad. It's about our relationship with technology. I believe it's all about trying to find an equilibrium and not be completely sucked in by our smartphones! I hope you watch this excellent video and enjoy the weekend in the "real world". Fall is looking good to me. Is it Spring where you are?





Have a good one!


*First Picture: Iguazu Falls, by me :)






Post a Comment