Friday, June 5, 2015

How to Fold Socks - This is THE BEST way to do it!























The chaos and clutter (before).

























Ahh...orderliness and harmony (after)


























How? It´s surprisingly easy! First, place your socks like so.





















Then, fold socks in half.  :)























Fold them again.




















This is what the socks end up looking in the drawer. 




I'm definitely not going back to the "before mess". This is easy to maintain and it saves a ton of space. Before, I could barely fit all the socks in a drawer. Whereas now, I have extra space.

I completely got this idea from Melissa Maker at Cleanmyspace.com. She recently made a couple of videos about different folding techniques that have enlightened me on how to save space and gain tidiness. Their YouTube channel is the kind of channel that adds value every time they publish a video. I said "their channel" because her husband, Chad Reynolds, is behind the camera, by the way, his Instagram pics are funny and unique.

In addition, I'd been reading "The life changing magic of tidying up" by Marie Kondo which explains the Japanese art of decluttering so, these two events coming together prompted this post. 

Do you know of any other methods of folding? Please let me know in the comments! And, have you read the book? I haven't finished it yet but I think it's a good one. 



P.S. The new smell of clean: White Vinegar and The lotion that helps your skin heal itself.





Post a Comment