Friday, August 7, 2015

Healthy Blueberry Muffins Recipe. Delicious!

































I've followed this recipe for the longest time (I believe I got it from Joy of Baking) and it's my go-to for blueberry muffins. I recently posted a picture on Instagram and there seemed to be some interest in the recipe so here it goes. 

Start by preheating your oven to 375 degrees (a medium heat is fine).

For this recipe you'll need:

  • 12 cup muffin tin
  • Paper liners

Don't worry if you don't have a 12 cup muffin tin at hand, you can use a loaf pan, or any baking pan it works perfectly as well! 

Wet ingredients

  • 1 large egg
  • 1 cup plain yogurt
  • 1 cup canola oil
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract

Beat all the ingredients by hand in a bowl.

Dry ingredients

  • 1 1/4 cup of all purpose flour
  • 1/2 cup of granulated sugar
  • 1 1/4 teaspoon of baking powder
  • 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
  • 1/4 teaspoon salt

Whisk everything together. Then add,

  • 1 1/2 blueberries






Gently add and mix the wet ingredients to the dry. Pour the mixture into a greased loaf pan or paper lined muffin tin and bake for 20 minutes. Once you take the muffins out of the oven let them cool and you are done.






My family loves this recipe because it's so delicious. Let me know if you try it!



P.S. Healthy Banana Bread and Lemon Brownies.









Post a Comment