Saturday, August 8, 2015

Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Review


























If you follow me on Instagram you know that I've been doing some testing on Sally Hansen's Miracle Gel nail polish in Tidal Wave (360) along with its corresponding top coat.






























You may also know that I was so excited about wearing blue nails that I posted a picture of me having tea in a warm winter afternoon. Here's proof of that. Yes...well.

What you may not know (because I didn't post it on Instagram #onefromthecuttingroomfloor) is that I even got distracted by my beautiful bright blue nails while taking said pic. (I'm laughing at myself now.) The things we do...daydreaming.

All this to show you that I loved this shade of blue. Tidal Wave is such a gorgeous blue! The gel part is questionable. But the color is beautiful. 

Why is it questionable? Well, although they claim it lasts for up to 14 days, it lasted on my nails without chipping for only 4 days. I did wear both, miracle gel polish and top coat. It lasted quite well with intact color and perfect shine. However, after day 4 I had to remove it as it started chipping.

Nevertheless, it's a nail polish I will go back to. Four days in good conditions is close to my 5 day record wearing the Colorstay Gel Envy line.

Have you tried any of the Miracle Gel polishes by Sally Hansen? Did you have similar results? Did it last longer on your nails? Which color did you wear?




P.S. Malbec Nails and Do you wear pink nude nails?



Follow me on bloglovin' for posts like this one and more :)









































Post a Comment