Tuesday, September 1, 2015

A Poison Free Solution For Insects In The Kitchen




I recently braved an ant invasion all over my kitchen counter top. I didn't want to use any hard chemicals near food or cooking surfaces so I sprayed them with rubbing alcohol. It worked out perfectly!

I also tested it on flies and mosquitoes: check and check! Just don't spray it on fire catching surfaces. It kills all sorts of bugs without leaving a poisonous residue. 

I usually keep this spray in my kitchen for cleaning purposes (50% water, 50% rubbing alcohol) but this time around it doubled as a bug exterminator!

Have you tried this before? 



P.S. The new smell of clean: white vinegar and The lotion that helps skin heal itself

Post a Comment