Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Favorite Body Butters For Fall and Winter



Hello! I'm back after a long, obligatory hiatus. Spring time, (with its freezing temperatures), here in Buenos Aires, has not been kind to me. Let's just say that I'm happy to be breathing normally again. Also, thank you so, so much for the get well wishes you guys sent me through the comments on Instagram. It meant a lot to me :) 

Now, let's talk about body butters. If you are in fall (I'm officially jealous, it's my favorite season), allow me to give you some advice...you will need body butters! Winter and fall call for body butters! During these seasons, to me, there's nothing more moisturizing and pleasant than a rich and deliciously scented body butter, after a hot shower. So, I thought I'd show you the ones I've been reaching for, the most.

If you live in the U.S. and there's a Trader Joe's near you, (I'm also jealous because of it...) go grab Trader Joe's Coconut Body Butter! It's moisturizing and rich, with certified organic ingredients that leave your skin as soft, smooth and glowing as it can be. 



A warning though, please see if  you like the scent before you buy it. It's very sweet and marshmallow-e with a good dose of coconut included.  It smells like vanilla yogurt with marshmallows on top. Delicious! I really like it, although, I know some of you may prefer more citrus-y or floral scents. Which ones do you prefer? 



If your skin is at its driest, this body butter leaves your skin luxuriously hydrated for the rest of the day. By the way, there's a pumpkin seed one now! I'm going to have to try that one too. I mean, I have no choice, right? Let me know if you already did.

The Body Shop's almond body butter smells simply divine, like pure almond extract. If you like almond scented products, you may want to try this one. It's made "with almond oil, Community Fair Trade cocoa butter and shea butter to moisturize".  Very rich and hydrating, as well. 





Which one is your favorite? Please leave a comment below! By the way, I recently ran out of this one and it's lovely too, if you are in the market for body butters! Do you go for more rich and moisturizing creams during winter?




P.S. When beauty products boost your mood and The lotion that helps skin heal itself. 






Post a Comment