Friday, October 30, 2015

Have A Happy Weekend!























We are getting ready to have friends and family over at our house this weekend so I'll be sharing a few yummy recipes from this party next week. What are your plans for this weekend?

It's not always that I have some good old links to share but today I do have a few. 

This Instagram picture I'm pretty sure you've already seen it but in case you didn't, it's worth the click. Happiness pic.

Here's another one with a secret for worriers

A mind blowing article about anxiety. How to make anxiety work for you, not against you.

The Science Behind Mindful Eating: What Happens To Your Body During a Mindful Meal.

This video is for moms that have kids with I pads that can hardly be removed from them. There's more of us out there! Managing screen time with kids.  

Sarah James, from Whoorl, shared a few links on her blog today. I thought that makeup lovers might be interested in number 8, the 32 makeup tips nobody told you about It's a good one.

Have a great weekend!




Post a Comment