Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Cheese Plate Praise + Video!





This past weekend we had family over and I had my heart set on preparing a delicious cheese plate. I had been thinking about how to execute it for about a week and, after reading a few cooking books I came up with my own version of it. Hope you enjoy!

It was the easiest thing to prepare. All you have to do is get the ingredients in advance and simply lay them nicely on the dish you will be using. It's quick and delicious. Scroll down for a video to illustrate the simplicity!

My family was very impressed with it and had fun trying the different textures and flavor combinations. I recommend you make your own version at home next time you have people over. It's a great way of offering a variety of ingredients and still keeping it simple for the hostess!




Have you ever made a cheese plate before? Any new tricks? 



P.S. Video and post on how to make homemade palmiers


Post a Comment