Friday, November 27, 2015

Clickable Links







We will be attending a school concert on Saturday. My eldest boy plays the flugelhorn baritone so we are all very excited to listen to the band play for the first time in public!!

What are your plans for the weekend?

If you want to have a laugh take a look at this pic of me trying to replicate a warrior pose. :)

This nail polish is definitely on my wishlist, thank you, againVivianna does makeup.

I liked this Instagram post. And this next one too, a very comforting one.

Celebs without makeup. Surprise! regular people.

Yummy breakfast.

It's great that magazines like this one exist. I like what they are all about. 

20 of the most beautiful trees in the world. 

My Jacaranda tree, picture above, is in full bloom and looks pretty too, don't you think?

Have a great weekend!

Post a Comment