Thursday, November 26, 2015

Favorite Nail Polish Picks



First things first. Happy Thanksgiving to all my sweet American readers! I hope your turkey was deliciously done and your dinner was all kinds of yummy, relaxed and happy. 

I truly wish, from the bottom of my heart, that I could have joined you, in some digital way... I love everything about Thanksgiving. The food, the long extended meals with table talks included, the snow and cold weather with a cozy fire going on inside the house. Oh well.. I hope you've enjoyed it or may be you are still enjoying it. If that's the case, Happy Thanksgiving!

Today, I wanted to compile all my nail polish favorites, so far, in one post. Just for the fun of it, I guess, and for easy access purposes, as well!

Now that I think of it, this was a pretty good idea...a little self pat on the back...thank you very much, it doesn't hurt anyone and it surely benefits the messenger. So, here we go.

Which one was your favorite?


























This blue nail color is beautiful and fun. Although to wear it, I have to be in the mood for deep blues, just because it's so bright. How did you like it?








I think it's safe to say that this grey one was my most worn polish during the colder months. It's a gorgeous, drugstore grey, that is very easy to wear, and also, not everybody knows about its existence, so whenever you wear it you feel like you are being original! I haven't seen too many people wearing it. Have you?










Aahh! the malbec/wine/dark red/dark purple/blood colored nail polishes... This one deserves the first place on my list. What can I say? It's my favorite and a classic, do you like it?
























In keeping with the red polish, this was a great find. It's your typical cherry red that lasts 5 days! Opi nail envy is the best nail treatment. 























Wooden Shoe Like To Know by OPI has golden/copper specks and reminds me of hot cocoa. It's also very easy to pair with a colder weather wardrobe. 
























I had a lot to say about this shade of pink apparently, I find it very flattering and elegant, but at the same time, a bit too boring nude. It's great for those days when you want your nails to go under the radar, though.





























Last, but not least, this dazzling 1950's, pin-up red. I think it looks lovely on any skin tone. Do you like it?

Well, I'm off to paint my nails now! I haven't decided which color to pick yet, but since it's spring here, I may choose a pastel, who knows? May be the grey one? If you want to know which one I chose, Instagram is a great way to connect with me. Thank you for reading!



P.S. Perfect nails for five days or Ten steps to a complete at home manicure.  and why I like manicured hands.

Post a Comment