Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Care To Watch a Two Minute Video?



One of Eclecticalu's very first blog posts featured my DIY at-home manicure routine. It showed 10 steps necessary to achieve a salon-like manicure (pictured above). 

I've been following this routine for a few years now, simply because it gets the job done quite nicely. At the time, I'd gathered information from different YouTube videos and blog posts throughout the, almost infinite, world wide web.

In the spirit of contributing my grain of sand to the inter webs (:-) I decided to simply do my part and make a video to go with that blog post. 

I'm curious to know, do you like these types of videos? I found that I like editing and filming (!!). Completely new and random thing that I had never, ever considered doing before. 





Thank you for your support!





Post a Comment