Friday, December 4, 2015

Clickable Links






















We have a long weekend ahead. School will be closed on Monday and Tuesday here (!!?), so I foresee a bit of biking, and a lot of swimming in our pool this weekend. What are you doing this weekend?

The youngest Royal, in her first public picture, made an overwhelming fashion statement.

By the way, while I was looking at Princess Charlotte's pictures, I thought she looked a lot like her great-grandmother, the Queen, and a bit like her father William.  What do you think?

Did you know potatoes had these good-for-you qualities? I didn't. 

Now that I think of it, Instagram filters sound pretty good.

I like this bag, plus it makes me proud! (Made in Argentina)

I need a dress like this. Why is it so hard to find it around here?

An lastly, a quote that I like and need to remember daily. 

Have a beautiful weekend!!!


*Picture taken by my dad, again! It's from my parents' last visit to Prague. Prague's astronomical clock is the oldest in the world, that is still working.  




Post a Comment