Thursday, December 3, 2015

Perfumes I Like (Part I)








The following perfumes are some of my favorites. Which one is yours?



There's something about Italian designers, clothes and perfumes. These guys seem to be naturally elegant, by birth! 

Signorina, by Salvatore Ferragamo, is such a unique perfume. It's elegant but modern and oh so chic! One of my top 5. Here you can read the description. 



O d`Azur, by Lancome, starts citrusy but later during the day it gets warmer. I always picture a designer-dressed, extra elegant lady whenever I smell it. Have you ever tried this one?



























TrĂ©sor by Lancome is simply perfect. It's floral, fruity and partially sweet. It's been around for quite a while and it feels as if you are wearing a timeless perfume. 

Have you ever tried any of these fragrances? Which one do you prefer?

Stay tuned for next week's "Perfumes I like (Part II)". I will include the perfume I started wearing way back when I was 17 (a looong time ago) and still is my favorite.




P.S. The best perfume to give as a gift and How often do you change your staple perfume?




Post a Comment