Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Perfumes I Like (Part II)























As promised, here comes part 2 of my favorite perfumes. Thank you so much for your comments on part 1 I really like to know your opinion on everything!


I've been using Eternity for such a long time. Whenever I smell it, I feel like it smells like me! I started wearing it way back when I was a 17 year old exchange student in the U.S. and never stopped. Lots of great memories are attached to this scent. I think I'm on my 5th bottle. Yep! definitely a fan.
























Tommy Girl, I'm sure you've heard of it, smells so interesting and calming. I wear it a lot, although this version doesn't last on me as much, may be it's because it's eau de toilette. Is there a perfume version? Do you know?























Pure Poison has been around for so long! The one on the picture is a mini version. Flora is delicious although it doesn't last! Have you ever tried any of these?




Boss Jour  and L'eau par Kenzo belong to the same category in my book. They both smell modern, fresh and clean. 























Eclat d'arpege by Lanvin is another one of my favorites. I recently got it as a gift from my mom and quickly became one of my most worn. It's a classic and I wrote a separate post about it, which you can read here, if you are interested. Do you have a staple perfume? Which ones do you like?


P.S. Part I of Perfumes I like and A great perfume in the best purse bottle 





Post a Comment