Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Can You Help Me Decide What To Store In These Glass Jars?



So...I have a question to ask you. What do you think I should store in these jars? Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

How I Ended Up With Two Big Jars In My Kitchen.

My husband works in the construction business. A few years back, he needed to decorate one of the apartments to function as a model unit. He hired a very tasteful interior decorator who bought many lovely things, and left the apartment looking beautiful and homely. The place was easily sold, as well as the rest of the building. 

Years passed, and up I go to my home attic to get the Christmas tree. Lucky me, little did I know that I would find my "early Christmas present" laying there in a box (yay!). 

Exhibit A and B (black boxes), the jars above, and other items, such as, candles, big wooden spoons, and pear shaped glass bottles were inside the box. Everything was in perfect condition, as good as new.

Fast forward to today, and here I am, facing a true fact. I can't decide what to put in them. It's been a few weeks now and these jars "stare" at me every time I go into the kitchen.

At first I though spaghetti. That could work, although I'm trying to eat less pasta and seeing pasta enticingly displayed, certainly won't help. I also considered flour, sugar or salt. Cookies? Too tempting. Well...as you can see.. I can't decide. Do you have any ideas? What would you store in them? Do you have jars on display in your kitchen?

Help?

Thanks!


Alina :)




Post a Comment