Friday, January 29, 2016

Clickable Links Friday.



We have yet another birthday coming up this weekend in our family, so I'm hoping, no more cake incidents, ha! This time I'm making a lemon meringue pie, wish me luck!

Today's clickable links:

Do you dry brush? This is new to me, I don't think my sensitive skin could ever handle it.

I'm thinking of getting this matte lipstick one once they hit the stores.

Oh! and I like this one too. What do you think?

Comfort food and our brains. 

Amazing video of Iceland. Warning: Aurora Borealis may cause awe-induced goose bumps. 

Yessss! to high rise flare jeans.

I came to a conclusion: I like soap. A lot. 

Leo DiCaprio, our planet, and Pope Francis. Respectfully enough, he thanks the Pope in Italian. 

The Boons of Prunes

I wish every 23 year old (or better yet, pick any age) knew this


Have a good one!


(*Photo downloaded from pixabay.com) 







Post a Comment