Monday, February 8, 2016

5 Healthy Snacks That Are Easy To Make.




Lately, we've been trying to snack on healthier foods. I used to always have coffee, or earl grey with milk and cookies. But, since that is not the best option, I came up with a few better-for-you alternatives. One very important thing to note though, I do still snack on cookies and tea. It's a necessity!

Annnyhow...These are our current, healthier, go-to snacks. What are yours? 

1. Granola bars. I followed this recipe, many times, and it's delicious. One tip though, work with a lower temperature oven. I almost burned my granola the first time I made it...





2. Smoothies. I make them all the time. This is a good one. But in general I mix fruits I have that day in the fridge or in the fruit bowl. It's a good way to incorporate fruits to my kids diet. Just put your favorite fruits in the blender, add a glass of water, and your smoothie is done.




3. Hummus with carrots. This one is my current favorite snack. 


4. Almonds. These are surprisingly filling! 

5. Popcorn. Here's my take on it.



What are your favorite snacks?






Post a Comment