Friday, February 19, 2016

Clickable Links Friday




Summer vacations are wrapping up around here. Next week, will be the last one we'll have, school-free, for going out and about,  chess gaming, and hanging out by the pool. I'll try to make the most out of it and take the boys to a couple of fun places. Do you have any plans for the weekend?


I loved reading this blog post about living abroad. I couldn't agree more. Where is home ?

I started following the Reykjavik Police Department Instagram account. Funny and cute! Thank you Cup Of Jo.

This one too! It's a good one.

About Instagram...How cool would it be if we could all get involved in this campaign, what do you think? By the way, I'm following them too now. (I keep picturing Harry Potter saying "Wicked!!". Why?! Randomness overload, I know.)

Finally, a useful, to the point, and fun-to-watch video, that tells you, exactly, how to choose the best drugstore foundation for you. Plus, Rachhloves explains it, so, that's always a bonus. 

How to not look Old and Tired, by Goop.

The inspiring scent of citrus. 

This baby kangaroo knows how to ask for milk.

Enjoy the weekend!


(Photo via pixabay.com)




P.S. Last Friday's Clickable Links 


Post a Comment