Friday, February 12, 2016

Clickable Links


Today's links are late, sorry! We had a blackout for several hours and couldn't finish my post, until now. We are hoping for a refreshing rain this weekend since we've been dealing with pretty high temperatures (39 degrees Celsius or 102 Fahrenheit). 

What are you up to?


Einstein was right?

Listen to two black holes colliding in deep space. 

Just got this OPI color and it's going on my nails this weekend. (yay!)

Her version of Hotline Bling is SO good. Actually, her version of any song is SO good.

Also bought this drugstore cleansing milk. Have you tried it? Is it any good?

Number of likes, Facebook, and U.S. presidential elections.

I need to stock up on gum.

Apparently, my Grandma was right. Eating seafood is good for the brain

Want to see something funny? My throwback picture this Thursday. 

Have a great weekend!



Picture from pixabay.com



Post a Comment