Monday, April 11, 2016

On Adventure and Taking Risks




The School Run Mamma is here! Ha! 

So, I've been sharing these daily videos on YouTube, and it's been a lot of fun so far. Here's last Friday's. I hope you are following my daily chats and I also hope to find you in the comments!

I decided to share with you the most adventurous decision I made so far. There's something to be said about taking risks and deciding to dive into uncertainty, a planned out kind of uncertainty, really.

More often than not, if things don't turn out the way you expect them to be, worse case scenario would be that you end up stepping out of the experience wiser and stronger. And that, by itself, is great, isn't it?

I'm all for taking thought out risks and plunging into the hope for better things and experiences in life. Go for it!

Hope you are enjoying this as much as I am! 


Alina


P.S. Stay tuned for a lemon cake recipe this week. It's soooo good...





Post a Comment