Friday, May 6, 2016

Clickable Links





Hello!! I'm back at blogging after one month of vlogging! I thought I'd start with a few fun links for the weekend. 

I've also been wondering what posts you prefer reading at this corner of the internet, so I would love to hear from you, it'd be great if you could leave a comment letting me know what you would like to see more of: beauty, fashion, well-being, clickable links, or motherhood and parenting.

Hope you enjoy!


Dad of 4 girls tweets conversations with daughters, proves parenting is fun. LOL

Princess Charlotte turns one. Cute!

Catherine is Vogue's centenary cover star.  

Audrey Hepburn. 10 interesting facts about the "Fair Lady" 

Julia Roberts and George Clooney crash Gwen Stefani's Carpool Karaoke. (May I suggest starting the video at minute 6:05...?)

Tiny letters tell brutally honest truth and inspire you to be yourself.

Women who start a family at this age are more likely to have intelligent 
children. (Who knows, really...)



P.S. Some kind of feed back as to whether you enjoy these links or not would be nice, so I can re direct my efforts. Thank you for reading!

Alina


*Picture from Pixabay.com 


Post a Comment