Friday, May 20, 2016

I'm Just Happy It's Fall in Buenos Aires


Fall is here!! Hands down, my favorite season. Exhibit A

Whenever leaves start to change colors and trees turn yellow, red, and brown, I cannot stop taking pictures of all the beautiful trees and landscapes. 

I also like to edit these photos for Instagram, and post them. By the way, let me extend my sincere apologies to you, if you are one of my friends on that corner of the internet...I may have posted a bit too many of them...

I guess I enjoy everything that comes with fall and winter. All the coziness, the heart warming hot tea, and even fall fashion. I will be making a video on ponchos soon (please subscribe to my YouTube channel if you want to see upcoming videos). I just think ponchos and throws can be oh-so-very-chic and cool. Don't you think? They are a great option for cool summer nights and sunny autumnal days.

Anyways...Here are a few of my favorite pics so far. 

































Look at those trees!





























































One thing is for sure, as long as my iPhone is charged, there will be fall themed pictures on my Instagram account! Mark this autumn-fanatic words! :)

Have a cozy weekend!






Post a Comment