Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Spring Cleaning The Healthy Way + VIDEO




It's fall in the southern hemisphere, however, I was contacted by Mesothelioma + Asbestos Awareness Center to share some easy ways to avoid asbestos at home, while spring (or any season!) cleaning.  If you are not familiar with asbestos and its potential dangers you can read more here

Of course, spring cleaning is a great opportunity to do so, but it's always best to follow their guidelines and tips on a daily basis year round. Don't you think?

About Those Tips


  • Ventilation. (Check) I'm a big fan of opening windows daily, to let the juicy, clean, fresh air invade my house with an oxygen filled breeze. Ahhhh...
  • Less clutter. Ever since I read Marie Kondo's book "The life changing magic of tidying up" I never stopped decluttering my home. There's something about clean surfaces that makes your brain happy!


My DIY Recipe For Getting Rid of Bugs in The Kitchen 




I don't know about you, but I'm feeling motivated to do some "Fall Cleaning". And yes, fall cleaning is a thing.

What are your thoughts about this?

Post a Comment