Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Snapchat: Real & Fun.





This is me, trying one of those beautifying filters on snapchat. The fluffy hair on top was not able to obtain the beautifying effect though... :D

Although I look better than normal in this picture, thanks to snapchat awesome filters, I still think this is a "real" social media resource.

What happens over there, on snapchat, is such a breath of fresh air. It allows for, in the moment, two way communication. It's usually a place for posting daily, fun, mundane, unedited, and "real" events in the lives of snapchatters! 

If you want to keep up with somebody's daily outs and abouts, this is a great way to do it. You can either opt for receiving, opening, and answering other people's chats, or you can skip the comments altogether. This makes it a very positive resource.

I only recently became a fan of this side of the online community and have been telling it like it is for about a week. 

Are you into snapchat? If you want to join me, and say hi!, please do! I'm at eclecticalu. I promise it's fun!

Meet you there, and happy snapping!


Alina 


P.S. What's your snapchat? Let me know!








Post a Comment