Wednesday, June 29, 2016

The BBC Documentary That Defies Modern Healthy Eating




I don't normally eat only "healthy" food. I try, most of the time, but once in a while I like to include the not so healthy kind, as well. 

Although I'm not a fan of smoothie-filled, detoxifying, dairy free diets, I like to have a smoothie occasionally, give a good old try at a new way of making quinoa, or even, snack on almonds (when the cookie jar is empty).

Balance is key, I think, and it's a very difficult thing to achieve as well. I found this documentary reassuring, in some ways, especially if you are a milk drinker, like I am. However, at the same time, I'm not 100% sure about the tests that took place in this video. 

What do you think? As for me, overall, I like to believe milk and eggs are good for you! Bacon? hmmmm....not so sure about that...



Post a Comment