Sunday, July 10, 2016

JUNE FAVORITES 2016



I've been reaching a lot for this deliciously fresh, summer fragrance in the middle of winter!! 

Why? Because of a word that I've repeated too many times in this video. Rain (sorry in advance...) Rain and its humidity, in my opinion, somehow agree very well with summer fragrances. 

You'll find a video recommendation, my favorite snack of the month, and other weird makeup tricks that I suspect are not "politically correct".

I'll be travelling this month, for winter break, and I'm not completely sure I will be able to share my videos on the blog for the next 15 days. 

If you want to keep up with my videos during that time, subscribe to my YouTube channel. It's free! It would make me very happy to have you around for support and chat in the comments section. You just need an account, with a random name, or your real one if you like (people are nicer than you may think over there), and that's it! 

Thank you for watching, and reading, and just being lovely people!


Alina


Post a Comment