Friday, August 5, 2016

Giving This Vlogging Thing A Try





As you may know by now, I'm having a good time filming videos over on my YouTube channel. I've also discovered Snapchat (@ eclecticalu, if you are interested in visiting me there) and it's been so much fun as well! No editing, and a straightforward connection (we can chat!!) with whoever is brave enough to add me as a friend over there!

Since I've always liked seeing transformations and new haircuts on people, I decided to vlog the before and after of my new do. A warning though, it's not that different from what I already had going on, but it does the trick of making me look a bit more put together.

That week of June, I had my youngest boy's birthday coming, so I had to make his favorite cake, which is a No-Bake Chocolate Cookie Cake. SO good! I also had to pick up presents for him, and for Father's Day, which always lands two or three days after his birthday.

So in a nutshell, the usual things moms do. Have a great weekend!



Alina



Psst... Have  you seen my Hummus Recipe Video

Post a Comment