Thursday, September 22, 2016

A Parenting Dilemma




A few weeks ago I decided to film how I made my kids favorite No-Bake Birthday cake  My eldest boy turned 12 and I am still in complete and utter disbelief. He is twelve years old! 

Moving on to an easier to process subject...I started filming a fun day and ended up filming a vlog about a parenting dilemma that emerged that day. Do you take your kids with you after a school play or do you leave them at school to continue with their regular classes? I was astonished by the amount of parents that consistently take them home with them after any event at school.

Don't get me wrong. I believe that we all do whatever we think is best for our kids at a specific moment in time, but all this generated some thoughts and they were caught on camera! 

Thank you for watching!!

Alu


P.S. My last vlog
Post a Comment