Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Outfit Conversations: "The" Dress.








































Ever since I read The Life Changing Magic of Tidying Up  my approach to buying has been nothing but reinforced. I only buy clothes that I really, really like.

Besides the item in question being chic, and pretty, I also need to know that it will be comfortable enough for me to foresee myself wearing it almost every day.

Yep, I'm not your typical easy breezy buyer.

So, you can imagine my excitement when my friend pointed out this dress the other day. I'd been looking for a similar cut ever since I read this blog post, last year.

To me, this is the perfect-comfy-yet-chic, spring dress. Easy to throw on, silky soft, with short sleeves, and a longer back hem. I wore it this past weekend and as a result, I'm now actually looking forward to spring and summer, which is a big thing to say for me, because, you may or may not know, but I love fall and winter, A LOT. 

I only wish I can find it in different colors so I can get away with wearing it almost every day! #springuniform

Thoughts? Do you own a dress in different colors?  I don't...yet. Tell me, I'd be very interested to know. 






Post a Comment