Monday, November 21, 2016

The Late Late October Favorites Edition



Hi! Long time no see...It's been very odd for me not being able to write more often on the blog. Let me sum up the reasons why this blog and my YouTube channel have gone through a bit of a brake. (By the way, thank you so much for sticking around.) To sum it up let me just say I've been lost in a #momlife and #wifelife vortex. Lots of important life events going on!

For the past month I've been wanting to tell you all about my October favorites which include a favorite TV show that's coming back after a super long brake: Gilmore Girls. If you are looking for a show to binge watch, consider this one. Plus it's coming back after years of absence with the same cast and writers. November 25th is the date Gilmore Girls is airing again on Netflix. It's on my calendar. That's how much I liked this show! 

My new spring dress has been another favorite piece of clothing to wear. It's so comfortable and chic. Love it. If you are looking for a flattering cut that lets you have a muffin or two with your tea, this is the one!

I got a hat for the upcoming summer months and it's quickly become a favorite. It protects me from the sun and, please excuse my lack of humbleness, but it looks pretty darn good on, ha! 

I also rediscovered A-Derma Exomega Emollient Lotion. This great body lotion was recommended by a pediatrician for my youngest son, a few years ago. I started using it on my hands and have been loving it as a hand cream. So good and unscented.

Lancome's Le Khol Poudre in Espresso has been a go-to for me during this past month, because it's easy to wear and it gives a more natural look than a black eyeliner. Great for the school-run

Also, let's talk about Loreal's Lumi Highlighter. To this day, I haven't been able to use it as a highlighter because I don't think it does a great job at illuminating certain areas of my face. However, I recently discovered another use for it. It's a great under eye concealer, so I don't have to throw it away now. Yes!!!

Post a Comment