Monday, December 19, 2016

Outfit Conversations:#15daysofdresses-Week 2




































As I write this blog post I'm getting ready to leave to the US, tonight! We are spending the holidays over there and my posting schedule will resume to normal back in mid January.

Getting closer to the end of 15 days of dresses I think it's safe to say that I'm thankful for not choosing to do 30 days of dresses. 

Why? Well, after reading The Life Changing Magic of Tidying Up my wardrobe has been reduced to a healthy amount of clothes, where I only keep what "brings me joy", and donate the pieces that no longer fit or bring joy!

Bottom line is, the skirts and dresses that you saw during these two weeks, are everything I've got. And I'm so happy about that. Having a capsule wardrobe, or and aspiring capsule wardrobe feels so liberating and light. Not having to scroll through numerous dresses that you don't really enjoy wearing is re-energizing.

This is why my last picture shows my orange sandals and the dress you saw in previous pictures and on this video.





































The first dress is the one I like wearing for fancy parties and celebrations. Silver and black is such a nice combo, if you ask me.

Also, the elegance of cream and pink is timeless. What do you think?



Now, onto 34 degrees Celsius and pool days.



Definitely my favorite dresses to wear. Swimsuit cover ups! They feel like t-shirts and are oh so soft. 

How did you like these series? I'm planning on doing one with bags when I get back. What do you think?


I wish you a Merry Christmas and a very happy and blessed New Year!













Post a Comment