Sunday, February 5, 2017

New Vlog Series: Starting My Own Business




Care to join me on this journey? Follow me while I navigate the troubled waters of entrepreneurship and create my own e-commerce business, in a country where things don't usually come very easy. 

I'll vlog every week, or every other week...or whenever there's interesting content to share. Of course there will also be lots of new leather bags to see, beauty, motherhood, and life. Very eclectic and fun. What's the point otherwise, right? 

This time there's a a bike ride included! 

Pssst! Click the "Follow me on bloglovin" button on the right to never miss a blog post or subscribe to my YouTube channel and leave a comment. YES! Do leave a comment! :D  I will be needing your support for this you know? Ideas, suggestions...EVERYTHING will be appreciated!

Post a Comment