Thursday, March 9, 2017

February Favorites/ US Favorites Haul






































For this past month's favorites I have great finds!

This CC cream is the best thing I've ever tried so far. What I like the most is the multiple benefits you get from this product. It's an anti-aging hydrating serum combined with SPF 50+, and it's full coverage. It feels so good on the skin! And the fact that the nice lady at Ulta sold it to me along with this beautiful brush makes me look forward to taking care of my skin. 



I'm also showing other products in this video that are worth remembering. You may want to grab a a cup of joe and take notes!

My bag is also featured, and I could send it to you if you wish to get a new one in black here! (I have only one left, Thank you!) 

I hope you like this video and subscribe to the channel for regular updates.

Have you ever tried any of these products? Let me know!










Post a Comment