Sunday, March 5, 2017

Things Are Getting Interesting

























I feel like I'm finally starting to make progress with this business adventure as I get into the nitty-gritty of it all. 

It takes lots of time and energy but it's so worth it. Having the opportunity to develop a very well thought out product, and taking the time to select prime quality leathers is a blessing to me. 

In today's video you'll find another Argentine Leather Factory visit, a sneak peek into my Snapchat, my breakfast, bits of Buenos Aires and little old me.

By the way, let's be friends on Snapchat. Isn't that a fun platform? Anyway, do find me over there, my handle is non other than... eclecticalu. Apparently I enjoy making a fool of myself with filters and things of that sort...we just laugh a lot basically. Come on! It's good for the soul, I say!

I hope you like today's video!
























P.S. THE dress and 15 days of dresses 









Post a Comment