Sunday, April 30, 2017

Weekly Handbags Update




This week was very important in defining measurements and also deciding on the leather that I will be using for the handbags.

I'm very happy with the leather colors I picked because all I want for this collection is to be elegant and with excellent quality materials, but also to be functional, comfortable, and chic! Wow, very high standards, ha ha! I really want these bags to be the ones you reach for every time. The ones that save the day or the night. I want them to be practical as well as beautiful. 

I also show you some beautiful fall trees, my weekly manicure and chat a bit during the school run.






I hope you enjoy and consider subscribing to my channel for weekly videos.

Thank you for watching!

Alu





P.S. What was your favorite leather sample color?
Post a Comment