Sunday, August 13, 2017

Outfit Conversations






















*Check out my kitchen power pose, haha! 

Whenever I like a sweater, or any type of garment for that matter, I tend to 
wear it all the time until it almost turns into my uniform. 

That happened with my sweaters. This past autumn and winter I ended up only wearing the ones I like the most, as one does. The not-used-even-one-time sweaters are going to the give away pile. Because, what's the point?

I think you understand my need to add something new in the wool tops department. So with that in mind I went to Zara.

I found two sweaters that fit the "uniform material" category. Yay! And I also could not resist the striped tops for spring and summer, because, you know...stripes.























Enjoy the video!

Alu

Post a Comment