Friday, May 18, 2018

Emotional Manipulation Tactics Series - Playing The Victim Role

Playing The Victim Role and Vilifying The Victim are two manipulation tactics frequently used together.

In these series of videos about Narcissistic and Emotional Abusive People we are learning how to deal with, and recognize these individuals. 

I'm interested in reaching everybody that finds this interesting, and also people that are currently going through this type of abuse and may not be aware yet, or may not know how to make sense of what is happening to them. 


If you know of somebody that might be experiencing this, feel free to share my content. 

I'm uploading one video per week to bring awareness about this damaging mental health epidemic.

As a Master of Science in Professional Counseling I feel the need to reach as many people as I can in order to bring hope and reassurance. If you are going through this, let me say that you will be able to make sense of what's happening and will finally be able to understand these dynamics once you start empowering yourself through getting the information you need.

Neurosurgeon, rocket scientist, baker, or teacher, this can happen to anybody, and I believe that learning about this type of disordered people is the first step to healing.    

I hope you find this video helpful and empowering! 






P.S. More on this here and here and here

No comments: