Thursday, August 3, 2017

The Most Beautiful Bookshop in The World








































Last week was the last week of our Winter holidays, and I wanted to take my boys to a special place here in Buenos Aires. I wanted them to see what the city they were born in has to offer. 





















Although it can be challenging to compete with iPads and Play Stations, at the age of 11 and soon-to-be 13, my idea to visit this bookstore ended up being a good one. They really liked it.




























It's all in this short video, enjoy!




P.S. Yes it is the most beautiful bookshop in the world, and no, I'm not biased...(may be a little bit?) The grandiosity and charm of this bookshop is due to the fact that it was built in a former theater! 

Alina


No comments: