Sunday, August 6, 2017

What Do You Stand For?


Do you have a core belief that guides your decision making?

The other day I was watching one of Evan Carmichael's videos and I never imagined what was about to happen. 

Evan is the founder of Evan Carmichael Communications Group, which specializes in coaching and social media strategy for entrepreneurs.

His latest book, Your One Word, is extremely motivational and impactful. His One Word? #Believe. 

I recently had the opportunity to prove that not only his channel is based on the word, #Believe, but also his team and actions. 

Exhibit A:
Long story short, I left a comment in this video. Evan (whose channel is close to 1 million YouTube subscribers) answered me (close to 200 YouTube subscribers!)

Exhibit B:
Shortly after, his team sent me an e-mail asking if I wanted to read his book and give my honest review. (Whaaat?)

Exhibit C:
They sent the book, I read it, and loved it. 

Final results?  I #Believe!! (background music recommended)

After reading the book you'll feel compelled to find "Your One Word" and base your business and your life around it. It explains how successful companies like Apple, Nike, and many others have a core belief, a word, that guides every action, every decision.

Before you watch my video, a warning... I may or may not have sung this song at the beginning. Already regretting it, oh well...it is what it is...enjoy and/or cover your ears. Anyhow thank you for watching!


Alu


No comments: