Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Beautiful (and quiet?) Buenos Aires


Last Saturday I attended a conference in the heart of the city of Buenos Aires, a few blocks away from the Obelisco, and I can safely say I'm back in love with my city.

What usually puts me off about downtown is that it's excessively busy. 

However, this conference, which of course I'll tell you all about in an upcoming blog post, was held on a Saturday, and since Argentina is a Catholic country, December 8 is a Holiday: day of the Immaculate Conception. I'd never seen Buenos Aires City so quiet!




I still can't believe there weren't any cars in these pics! 




































Anyways...I just wanted to report that Buenos Aires is looking especially nice these days in case you ever want to venture into visiting these southern lands.

Have a great week!


Alina




No comments: