Monday, December 24, 2018

Happy Holidays!






















How are you spending your Holidays? 

I'm going away during the Holidays! So I will be more active on Instagram and on YouTube with a couple of live video surprises over there. 

I still can't believe I'm travelling to another continent again this year. Hint hint, surprise, surprise! muahahaha!

But for now please find below a short new video (in English and in Spanish!) where I explain why no contact is necessary for people that are recovering from Narcissistic Abuse.

The blog will resume to its normal weekly schedule when I come back home by mid January. But feel free to explore it while I'm out! :D

In other news, if you haven't already read Hygge The Danish Way To Live Well, and you are a coziness enthusiast, as I am, I completely recommend you getting this book! What a treat! 

Warm wishes for this Holiday Season. May you find your true talents in the upcoming year and if you have already found them, may you invest time and energy to share them with the world. 

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!

Alina 



No comments: