Wednesday, June 13, 2018

Healing From Emotionally Abusive Relationships & Wellbeing Tips




































To prove that we shouldn't underestimate the power of a good dish washing 
session, I came up, while dedicating myself to this daily duty, with 4 tips that will help you move forward in your healing journey. This can also be applied to anybody that could benefit from diving into the benefits of well being.  

The 4 tips I mention in this video are:

1. Friends and Family
2. Therapy
3. Self Care
4. Learn as much as you can about toxic people and their behaviors.

What I didn't mention in the video is that by "I do yoga" I really mean "I do yoga with Adriene's videos like a fanatic person" I do yoga every time I feel off or unbalanced and I also go out for walks or bike rides in nature (see pic above, I do have a thing for bridges too, but that's a different story). I truly believe those two activities have played a huge role in my overall wellbeing. 

Do you have any wellbeing tips? Let me know! 

Alu



No comments: