Friday, August 31, 2018

The Unexpected Benefits of Gratitude






















This week I had the chance to practice what I preach. I felt grateful and made a point of letting everybody know.

Did you know that feelings of gratitude lower your blood pressure, diminish anxiety, stress, and bring you to a state of joy?

Well, that's pretty much how I glided through this week when Nathalie The  Beauty Diva mentioned a video of mine in her monthly favorites. It's so cool to see how people make use of your content and actually put it into good use. Oh what a feeling! 

When I started to see my subscriber count on Youtube go up, that was the cherry on top. Now, don't think that my channel became huge or anything like that, but let's just say I have more friends compared to last week. Hooray! Have a look and join the team here if you haven't already! 

Youtube and blogging have been so rewarding to me. Not only as a creative outlet. I met so many amazing and kind people on line. I met this one in person!

Here's the happy feely video. Remember to use that muscle and be grateful for regular everyday things (a cup of tea, a beautiful tree, rain, a thunderstorm, or the sun) and prepare to see the immediate benefits in your mind, body, and soul!   



No comments: