Saturday, January 19, 2019

Interviewing Balance Psychologies




My favorite part of the trip I made to the UK was meeting Anoushka Marcin in person. Besides her education in the area of psychology and personality disorders, -she is in the process of obtaining her PhD level certification-, to me she is a natural healer. 

There's just something unique about her. Anoushka's YouTube channel  grew exponentially in a year. To be honest, this rare and rapid growth is no surprise. She is genuinely kind, smart, and comes across as the type of person with whom you instantly want to be friends with. Warm and empowering at the same time. Plus ladies, very chic! (Don't tell her I said that)

In today's video I wanted to find out a bit more about her take on triggers, anxiety, codependency, and treatment for recovery in general. Stay tuned for parts II and III in the upcoming weeks. 

I hope you enjoy this as much as I did filming it, background-noise-edited-to-a-point-of-exhaustion, and all.

Happy weekend!





P.S. Check out her blog here. It's my favorite when it comes to Recovery from Narcissistic Abuse.

No comments: